Tuesday 13 October 2009

A Move to Blogger

Based on projected (source uncited) popular demand I have decided to blog more and in the process I have come to realise I need to dump Xanga in a real Little Mermaid (you know the version where the bitch dies) style. So here I am on Blogger, which is easily linked with my Google account and the real reason I moved ( I like to justify my reasons unlike the Koolaid Pitcher and his pedo ways) but if you would like to see my blogging history from 2002 please proceed to the condemened site. The High School/University age Eugene may or may not entertain you (I'm no damn Robbie Williams, my underwear collection is superior, so I do not make definitive promises) but I do promise it will cause you much pain.

2 comments:

  1. Since when are you blogging? I need to post this site in my 'links' now. Send me your BIO BITCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are incredible. please update this regularly, I NEED IT. also, I stole one of your tags and applied it to my own blog. I'm sorry but "trapeze trained monkeys" was too good to pass up.

    ReplyDelete