Thursday 29 October 2009

A Slow Demise of Bullet Principals

Whether I like it or not, I have to go in for the kill. I'm currently speeding into St. Pancras from Leicester, where I was handed my ass on a platter by my second PhD supervisor and a co-worker. Back to the drawing board...FOR A FIFTH TIME and this is just a proposal. Tomorrow I'm also running around all day in central London attending meetings and giving presentations. I'm pressed between two hard places overall because of looming deadlines and other presentations. Yet this weekend I'm due to go to Paris. Bad timing man but oh well, at least my thai slut of a UN working wife (aka Marie) will be obliged to give me a back rub.

Through this all, however, I can't help but allow my mind to wonder onto even more important topics like Britney Spears. I'm highly intrigued by Britney reportedly having become rescind to indifference. It seems that Daddy Spears has taken full reigns over her life as if she was Rudolf and he Santa and he is going to beat some sense into her wickedly red nose.

What was I on about? Yes, a suppressed Britney. I wonder how Daddy Spears is managing to do this. I have a theory, of course, but its pure speculation...DRUGS. Britney is being drugged into her mind by elephant sized antipsychotics which explains why she's always guzzling Starbucks fraps, poor bitch is always parched from the drugs. Despite the windfall profits for Starbucks and the steady production of good pop songs, I highly disapprove of a drugged Britney. I mean this could be suppressing the head shaving and paparazzi beating with an umbrella Britney I so much loved in 2007. And frankly this has terrible consequences for our pop culture driven society. As an example look at the shit news outlets have had to cover in place of a deranged Britney...a boy in a fucking balloon and unlike the umbrella marks on the paparazzi this shit wasn't even real!! The world is suffering Daddy Spears! How can you pop pills in Britney's mouth so calmly knowing the trail of devastation it is causing?! I know you are benefiting from a stable income from a fortune that's not being squandered for now...but come on Daddy Spears...PLEASE grow a heart...let us have psycho Britney back.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment